Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yipeeee! A great weekend!!! - March 1, 2004

Finished the interior design cosulting job for Julia. And I'm so happy she liked it! I actually had a good time with the project. It was really awesome being challenged in that creative sense, so now that it is complete it's back to job hunting for me....My God! I just finished installing DSL on my laptop. What a nightmare! Well, at least it is done...But had a good weekend! Had drinks at Lost Weekend, went to New Wave City again with my cous (had to regulate on a drunk mother fucker rolling on the dancefloor with my cousin's fiance by kicking the shit out of his ribs with my pointy croc print Charles David boots), spent a gruelling half hour in line at the Cheesecake Factory in the attempt to buy a gift certificate for Jenny's b-day, and celebrated Jenny's 25th b-day eating Italian food with the engineers and and drinking lots of Cape Cods at Bucca. A bum told me Jenny's friend, Patrick, should jump my bones cause I was "Cotton Candy". It was the funniest shit and flattering I guess...Oh, went to the White Elephant sale and bought so many things: 8 handbags, a baby seal fur coat (hey it's old and used), some badass costume jewelry, and some records, all for under $100!!! Had the best Californian hot dog there too! And a friend of mine dropped by the book, "The Devil Wears Prada", that's supposed to be about Anna Wintour of Vogue, which I'm so stoked to read. I don't mean to be a braggart, but my weekend rocked! Hopefully the week at the dreaded job won't be too painful. Ouch! Want to go to Coachella too, but damn it's expensive after all costs are considered! Guess I should pray for a miracle!

No comments:

Blog Archive