Sunday, April 15, 2007

Theresa, don't talk to strangers.........Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - Current mood: sick

Wow, D Dubs and Ericcos b-day party was sooooooo much fun! So much fun that I left Lukas that night in quite a state with jacket lostand it's still lost. Ended up at across the street for the Wilson/Coppola afterparty and was back in my bed (across the street) sometime around 5 am that morning, waking up with a little hangover from Heathers bomb ass sangria....The Chow Nasty/Lovemakers show at Bimbos was a good time as usual cause of CN of course. Sorry to have missed CN at the Onion party, sounded like so much fun, but our Dee was nursing a bad cold. Got my hair did the other day by my sweetie Edwin, did a little shopping on Tgraph and ate some good, but messy (was in my car) naan and curry . Isis' baby shower was amazing. Great food, best collard greens I ever had, and super cool too cause they had a henna tattoo artist doing mendhi. I couldn't resist, got my hands done, traditional mendhi bands with floral and leaf motifs. I think it's so beautiful. It's really fucking cool, and I've always wanted to do it, so I'm super satisfied. Finally went to the tiki bar with Tee the other night. I LOVE it!!! Reminds me of Disneyland inside, really cool. Was bummed that they dont serve their drinks in pineapples, ( I had to ask cause there were rumors) but I guess like they say, if its too good to be true, it prolly is, right? They close at midnight, so we ended up at LW and then Juanitas. it was a long night, think I went to bed around 4am, but so much fun, and just great to be able to kick it with Tee before she runs off to the Azors(think thats how you spell it).BBQ b-day party yesterday with the family and was stood up as I typed this cause I ate way too damn much. ribs, sliders, potato salad, green salad, chicken, bratwurst, empanadas, chow mein, deviled eggs, chips dip salsa, fried bananas, ice creamand had a night cap of some more of it about 30 minutes ago.met one writing deadline, working on another and am totally sick now, knew Dee's cold would eventually get me and busy doing my usual busy things like cleaning my house that never gets clean.Watched Auntie Mame (Rosalind Russel one of course) the other night to unwind, one of the Kwan favorites. Funny cause I think us children all sorta turned out like her: Eccentric. Can you imagine, one day I'll be someone's auntie! Hope the kid has earmuffs.

No comments:

Blog Archive