On my mind this week:
1. My grandparents have a very sweet, but HUGE black dog, it's like 200 lbs and three feet tall, and they said it was a Chow, but I think it is a
2. Shearling is a wonderfully luxurious material, in black of course.
3. Men are crazy
4. I don't care who is doing coke, please stop.
5. I need some lumpias!!
6. It's so overwhelming…next Friday Marie Antoinette AND Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D both come out!!!
7. I LOVE HALLOWEEN! And people, please stop planning EVERYTHING for the 28th!!!
8. whoa, I just had an 8-track flashback, I totally forgot all about bidis…I used to smoke these instead of cigarettes for "healthier" reasons back in the late nineties…reminded cause I just saw a really hot rhinestone cigarette holder in the latest issue of NYLON …and damn, it would look so good with a pack of rainbow Shermans…..I think I'm gonna start bringing gum candy smokes to the bar so I don't feel left out in the smoking section, and then I can use my vintage cigarette holders again and reclaim my vanity.
9. WTF?!!! What has this world come to when you can't find whips of any sort, not even a riding crop, or even guns at the Halloween store!??!!
10. My cat snores and snorts, and it's the cutest thing ever…now only if she talked in her sleep like boys do.
11. Greetings from
12. A garden wound is a rather noble wound (slice left hand rose pruners)…the battle of the girl and garden continues…
13. the youtube is dangerously funny and addictive, my kind of companion…
.. width="425" height="350">..>
12:19 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
Oh no.....Aaron tried to teach you how to install a Kohler toilet? Can I be there when you do it just so I can watch the chaos that will occur? Ha! Ha! Actually, maybe I'm better off staying at home. =)
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2006 at 3:44 PM