Monday, April 16, 2007

Is that a banana phone in your pocket? - Saturday, January 13, 2007 - Current mood: tropical fruity

Coffee talked and shopped with my cousin Jen this week, had drinks with Kim, Dan, Ricky, and Louis at the LW prior. Popscene security banned me from the Chow Nasty party last night cause they found my Cape Cod stash (me trying to be economical) in my make-up bag, sad cause even the band couldn't save me from this one... the situation worked itself out and instead, hung out with Jesses and Brian at 222 – the pizza there was a tasty bonus, and at Edinburgh. So working part time again, which is always nice for the social aspect, and have some other stuff lined up for next week, so all is looking well in that area so far for 2007. Lots of birthday parties, potential ski trips (3) for someone that doesn't snow anything, on the agenda, and hopefully I will shake this cough off soon.



on my mind this week:



  1. Test results for a leg blood clot are positively negative, so surely something else is killing me.
  2. Samantha the cat is uber cute!! J
  3. Dementia.
  4. "Is that a banana phone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" It is indeed a banana. Just another one of my portable snacks…
  5. Filipino buffet is the best on a cold day.



I can't help but love a good party!!!




  1. I definitely need some R & R, think I'll get a massage this week.


COMMENTS:
12:13 AM - 3 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
In response to #5....where's the Filipino buffet at and when are WE going? I've been craving some Filipino food! In response to #7....wow, life is so tough when you're unemployed huh? ha! ha!


In response to your response to #5 - Filipino buffet is in San Leandro at the strip mall by the old office...Do you wanna meet up for lunch during the week? Let me know...and to #7, my early retirement has been interrupted - my presence was requested, so I'm temping a couple days a week back at the old E!! It's funny how it's like vacation there now...
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 6:37 PM

#1. Yes, something else is killing you indeed. It's called hy·po·chon·dri·a.
Posted by on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 3:58 PM

No comments:

Blog Archive