Sunday, April 15, 2007

out of pocket... Tuesday, October 03, 2006 - Current mood: hungry

Somehow being unemployed makes that Louis Vuitton Petit Noe bag seem so much more attractive…and so the job hunt continues…Friday at the LW was a roar of a time with Dee, Roco, and Julia…will be so sad when Roco goes back to Japan, which will be in a few days….it occurred to me I still have my teenage crush on Henry Rollins, found a ton of his material on the you tube, and then I realized he really has just gotten better with age, and that he is really funny….. width="425" height="350">




..>



Completely useless on Saturday due to the most wretched hangover, I spent the day in a ball on my couch, and sadly missed Tom's Grace Jones themed b-day party : ( …So I am on my way to wellness, which makes me happy, since the past couple weeks were slightly miserable in terms of my respiratory system lending to a horrible lingering lethargy thing. Got to hang out with Christine and Sergio, and their fam last night. So good to catch up with CDC Bear, and learned all about Sergio's Youtube favorites including Hocico (so excited about them, they are really, really good!!!) and Criss Angel. So birthdays, weddings, and lunches this week to follow…



on my mind this week:



1. Dr. Bronners, what do I do?….my lungs like you, but my skin hates you…


2. Marie Antoinette costume is pending…where are my fairy godmother and my mice sweatshop?


3. funny remarks about nakedness from funny people


4. My uncle insists I buy a new Kohler toilet…


5. I'm suffering from Vietnamese eggroll withdrawal…


6. So happy it's fall and my fur collection can come out of hiding…


7. I miss burritos…


8. Suspenders and garter belts rule!!!


9. unemployment sends me into a very intense phase of internet fashion history research……today, I think I will look up 18th century pockets…


10. I like watching cable at other people's houses….

No comments:

Blog Archive