Saturday, April 14, 2007

it's an ulcer! - Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I'm heavily medicated with antibiotics. Turns out I have an ulcer. Before taking my meds, I had drinks with Theresa at Lost weekend on friday...which was a very interesting night as I'm sure Theresa will agree; ) So saturday, I started taking the dreaded antibiotics, which consist of 8 pills per day. They're causing me a lot of grief, and I'll be so happy when my two weeks of digestive hell is over with. Saw my spirtual counselor yesterday, who told me Elle magazine kept popping into her head during my reading. So I researched Elle all last night and today, found out they are owned by a publishing company called Hachette Filipacchi, who just posted an ad on craigslist today for an advertising assistant in their SF office. A very strange coincidence I should say. but I'm stoked nevertheless, and applied for the position, and hopefully I'll get an interview with them. So at least the job hunt is looking up, and I know I'll feel much better all around once this ulcer thing is taken care of, which should be in 10 more days. I think I'll survive this one...

No comments:

Blog Archive