After a drunk patron spilled his beer on me, enjoyed a scrumptious lunch at Swan Oyster Depot with my cousin, and ate $63 worth of assorted oysters on the half shell, fresh clam chowder, shrimp salad, crab salad, and smoked salmon, everything being absolutely delicious. Went to the Alameda Point Antique fair, bought an assortment of 80's wide band belts and a kettle corn/caramel kettle corn combo, which I highly recommend, and got yelled at and ditched by my sister cause I had lost an earring of hers for a couple hours, which I later miraculously found thanks to desperate prayer.
On my mind this week:
1. I have a horrible aversion to overly manicured facial hair, except for maybe this guy's…
2. I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm totally lying cause I'm fascinated by:
3. FOR THE BARGAIN HUNTERS: Bargain Bank on Polk has the perfect snack size packets of assorted organic dried fruit, 2 for $1.
4. I love running into my friends on the street late at night while I'm slightly loaded as they do their manly jobs.
5. These almost got me into some serious trouble…
6. the voice of angels…my absolute favorite DCD song, plus I like Lisa Gerrard's hair here.
Dead Can Dance - Sanvean
lots and lots of all sorts of peachy hair here…….Love it!!!...the best dancey slapstick I've seen in a long time!!
6:43 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
thank your lucky stars...
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 at 9:20 PM