Saturday, April 14, 2007

dangerous...Sunday, March 12, 2006 - Current mood: awake

Holy Hell, Slightly intoxicated, 3:osomething in then morning...just ate mole. yummy. trying to decide my future plans....So many things, engagements, plans, before next time this week. Guess i only get religious and type slow at these times...I better pray for what seems nice.....So I smell like cigarettes and a pretty french perfume.. so 2004...I don't smoke, but sure miss it sometimes! Slightly poetic and kinda sad. At least I can appreciate the randomness in this state.....no tinted glasses tonight. In my pimp gear. Gold vintage..jewelry, and jewelry and rings to welcome admiration and juicy couture product development to thank for free...322 am and I will sleep prolly for like 3 hours cause insomnia enues cause I revel in thinking.....next week will be fun, bu then again I make sure all my weeks are fun with hard work!!!!!!! ; ) 3:31 am - M.Editrix wll give me shit for this in the morn, so feel lucky if you got to read this in its pure, unedited, sober state...it's reallyt fucking co9old in velour sweatsuit without chanel earmuffs. I swear, what was I thinking tonigt!!!! The bed and the Babette await...hot. literally.

COMMENTS:

3:06 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos -
Well, I wacthed my drinks last night. Didn't get drugged at least. and I slept like a baby for 7 hours....
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 8:57 PM

No comments:

Blog Archive