Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sweatshopping...Monday, June 26, 2006 - Current mood: cheerful

LA was so much much fun! Was great hanging out with Christine and Sergio in LA LA land...Really, really good and fucking spooky ghosts and witchcraft stories, lots of humping attention from their mini doxson, Hercules, lots of thrifting, she took me to this humongus Aadvarks in Pasadena which was cool. Found some great 80's and 9o's pieces, and for sure the best find though was the gold mesh fanny pack! well, actaully the tiered cotton/lurex rainbow/leopard skirt I found is pretty rad too!! Went to a B-day party at the Crescent in Beverly Hills, which was very pretty, and had great food, yummy smores, but soooooo very west LA...then ended at up the Brass Monkey (karoke bar) in K-town for hella crazy ass fun karoke. Shopped in Chinatown and Olvera Street, and then was glad to come home to decent air quality and bearable weather. Was really hot and humid in LA this weekend. Christine's and Sergio's house is immaculate, so I am inspired to feng shui my house this week!! So I am going to organize my magazine collection right now I think...

COMMENTS:

6:01 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos -
Feng shui is neat.
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 at 3:54 PM

Hon, you've been "feng shui-ing" since 1998...
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 at 2:36 PM

No comments:

Blog Archive