Monday, April 16, 2007

Spring training...Saturday, March 24, 2007 - Current mood: i need breakfast right about now

March has been great fun!! Started with a wonderful German inspired dinner party at Sophie's with the main course being a very tender and delicious pot roast stewed in orange slices and Frangelico soaked currants. God, so good!!! Then did lady date night at Stacy's with the girls and Ryan, enjoying Jessica's Chicken Adobo, Ryan's fancy pants thin mint/homemade kaluha/coffee bean sundae, some good ass trashy reality TV shows, and then impromptu dance party…Shari Vari and JT…sooooo good! Drinks for Jenny's b-day at the LW, Cristallette fashion show at Lulu's where Liz and I ended up buying matching crazy awesome 90's Ujena dresses, brunch buffet with the fam., health food shopping and sushi with the Dee and Evelyn, Laney flea with Liz and Dee. Completed my first Beauty Tip blog posting for Misscrew.com and Liz and I snuck out to Laszlo's earlier this week to see Ryan and Justin DJ.


On my mind this week:

1. Yayyyyyyyyy for nice weather!! I think I can retire the flannel now….
2. Neiman.
3. Neon is the new black.
4. For sure Foreign Cinema needs to kick Laszlo's down with some fancy bar snacks.
5. Did you know baby coconuts reduce blood pressure?
6.

I promise I will participate in the dance line next time!!

7. If I see you drop your gun on Bart, I'm just gonna pretend like I didn't see.

8.I realized today that I'm kind of old fashioned.

9. Just some oldies……but goodies…….



10.

(Original version no longer available - so had to upload the instrumental version)
Can you tell? I have dance fever again!!!

COMMENTS:
8:16 AM - 4 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Yeeeeee for Dance fever!!! And yeeeeyeee for all the liz/michelle action as or late! more,more!! Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 9:08 AM

If old fashioned means not telling someone when they dropped their gun on BART, well... I think you're awesome. dance dance dance!
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 10:10 AM

ahem. frangelico currants were in the hazelnut risotto dessert! the pot roast merely involved raisins.Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 6:16 PM

My gosh, that's right! And I had asked you too, now I remember...and that dessert, should have been called Hazlenut Risotto Heaven! So good!!
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 6:21 PM

No comments:

Blog Archive