Saturday, April 14, 2007

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? - Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Was in retreat mode for the latter half of January. I just felt like reading books, watching movies, doing all that kinda, antisocial therapeutic stuff. It was short lived phase, about a week, and I guess I gave myself cabin fever, so I ended up having this incessant urge to go out, and ended up going to Popscene w/ my sister. Good, fun music, but God, it made feel old seeing all those cute, happy college kids! Well, good for them I suppose...Gee, I remember back when I was one of those kids at 19 in Fashion school and the place was new. Wow, that was a long time ago. Such good times... Then I went to New Wave City with my cousin (always has awesome music) and this place made me feel young (good to see all the old goths, but damn, I'm glad I don't look that old yet!!) And it's nice to see I'm not the only one who still busts out w/the goth moves on the dancefloor!! Went to 1984 last Thursday, such a meat market. Met a quirky boy on the dancefloor from Brooklyn, funny cause he thought I was a New Yorker - or I'm just a sucker for ego-boosting pick up lines (cause I've been obsessed with New York for the past 3 months, but have to wait 3 years before I officially become a New Yorker). Got a free Zippo from the Marborlo guy while doing research on a potential marketing career for myself. So this week, I think I'll clean and organize my house...

No comments:

Blog Archive