Saturday, April 14, 2007

hot, hot, hot....Wednesday, September 08, 2004

What a week! Was so great to have a three day weekend. Spent most of last week brushing up on my interviewing skills as I was fortunate enough to get a phone interview with Conde Nast Publications (publisher of Vogue, Allure, The New Yorker, etc.) last thursday. The job is for an advertising assistant in their SF office. Now, I just have to wait for a position to open up so I can move on to phase II of the interviewing process. This is so my ideal job. I get sooooo excited just thinking about working for a publishing mogul in a beautiful location (it's on the embarcadero). I hope somehow that this is the "one". Who knows, maybe resume 20 will have some lucky results... Besides my job obsession, had drinks with Jenny, Darrel, Ruben, and Matt on saturday night and went to a family BBQ on sunday. The heat has been quite a physical and mental challenge for me and "The Babette", so we've been spending most of our time just sorta lounging about the house trying to do as little physical activity as possible. Been able to catch up on a lot of missed sleep because of it. Brandon's back from Burning Man and Kira and Ryan are flying in from New York on friday, so it's a good thing I've been able to get a lot of rest cause I know this weekend is going to be off the hook!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive