Monday, April 16, 2007

fried chicken head... Monday, January 22, 2007 - Current mood: caffeinated

This week included an impromptu sushi dinner with Kevin and Faith, me being scary red eyed and sick for the majority of the week, wild lunch conversations with my Enterprise focus group, one job interview, some no good shopping, Jesses birthday party at 222 was a good time – so good to catch up with him and Sophie and his crew, and Booty Bassment at the Knockout with Liz, Ryan, Errico, and the ladies, Alice, Staci, Amedee, Pauline, was super, spectacular booty shakin fun in very obscene tiger print pants.


On my mind this week:


1. H & M, you need to carry more of size 2 and XS.
2. My hair came out really blonde this time, so pardon me in advance if I experience a blonder Michelle moment in your presence.
3. Men....hmmmmm
4. Sometimes it is not a blessing to be mistaken for 24.
It is however, a blessing when your father, Rodney, has a NY steak and filet mignon hook up.
5. Mall culture is very interesting. Strip mall culture is even more better interesting.
6. Oh my god, how I used to love Gregg Araki movies!……Parker Posey at her best….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b1-hhN6oA4


idle gossips....


Nothing like a good before hyphy dance party to top off the week!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29235371



COMMENTS:
9:07 AM - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
damn baby you hella exotic lookin'. you blonde asians always do it for me...what school you go to? you 24? wanna be my sugar mama?
Posted by on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 at 6:32 PM

Hahahaha!!!!! Like dejavu Tee, and of course it's always like, "Do I look like the bank?"
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 at 6:47 PM

No comments:

Blog Archive