Monday, April 16, 2007

What's the flan? - Wednesday, January 03, 2007 - Current mood: carmelized sugar

The holidays were intense. Christmas parties and visitors, hospitalized relatives, dinners, birthdays, Japanese New Year and cooking for all of these all while having a chest cold…and still have a pile of gifts under the tree to disperse to those I have yet to see. Portable bar, sparklers, champagne, dancing, chips and guacamole, and cupcakes with built in poppers all made my New Year's Eve at the Chow Nasty house party wonderfully silly fun. I got home that night and realized I had taken home some of the party with me – popper streamers still clinging onto the back of my jacket and hanging off my purse. And am doing some brand consulting for them too this week, and the awesomely nice people at my old job offered me a part-time temp position yesterday, so 2007 hasn't been too bad workwise so far, and so at least I'll have a bit of an income while I continue my job hunt, and won't have to sell off any of my prized possessions.



on my mind this week:

  1. Nyquil is amazing.
  2. leg sonograms are cold and kinda weird…
  3. Menapaws
  4. Can someone check this month's SOMA Magazine and see if me and Jesses are in the Benetton party pictures?
  5. I'm back on chips and salsa. I'm not sure why, but we took a long break from each other.
  6. Flannel sheets are extremely comforting when you have no heat in your home.
  7. Don't let your head run into a parking meter when talking to old friends while walking to La Pinata.
  8. Buy their new album and spin it for Christ's sake!!! Comes out on the 9th!!!





COMMENTS:
11:43 AM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove
i checked for us. we aint in there. i think it's cuz our style was too advanced for those squares.
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 at 2:01 PM

No comments:

Blog Archive