Saturday, April 14, 2007

the normal - Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Whew, I barely survived the ulcer. I've been seriously out of commission for the past 2 weeks. I finished my medication on saturday, so I'm slowly getting back to normal. Have had to make quite a few lifestyle adjustments though. Okay, let's see, no more caffeine, no more heavy meats, no more red sauces, citrus or dairy, etc., etc. My George Foreman grill has never gotten such a work out until now, and I can't tell you how sick I am of chicken. Despite the ulcer, hung out with Wes and Veronica on friday and saturday, which was a lot of fun. It was really just wonderful seeing them and Steve, so many memories, good and sad all at the same time... Saturday night went to 21 Grand for their last show with Brandon, and have been battling internet/computer problems up until a few minutes ago (something corrupted all my internet desktop shortcuts). I'm just happy I don't have to take those horrible meds anymore and my internet connection is working. I guess I am easy to please....sometimes. ; )

No comments:

Blog Archive