Saturday, April 14, 2007

plan 9 - Monday, May 10, 2004

Last week was one of those weeks when plans just seem to go awry. Thursday was supposed to go to 1984 to celebrate Andrea’s b-day, but it didn’t work out and I ended up at Van Cleef’s w/ Brandon instead. Friday was supposed to have dinner with Christine and Sergio and I had to decline cause of dairy problems. Oh well, staying home friday was probably in my best interest cause I was able to apply for an Assistant Designer job at Rebecca Beeson… Saturday had drinks with Jenny and Matt at Lucky 13 and Lost Weekend. We had such a good time just shootin’ the shit over drinks and too many kettle chips…Oh and then my poor sister got her car (a.k.a. The Brown Bomber) stolen Saturday night at Fruitvale bart. Mother’s Day was spent eating lots of food and hanging out with the family. Watched the movie, “A girl with a Pearl Earring” adapted from Vermeer’s painting last night, and realized Scarlett Johanesson should not be casted in any period roles period. Bought a cool book on Art Deco fashion from Barnes and Noble yesterday too, and I am totally inspired to make something (maybe a t-shirt?), very modern of course, with appliquéd geometric shapes...Yes, I'm feeling creative this week. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what comes to fruition...

No comments:

Blog Archive